Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just another day...

Well...it has been a hectic week...at least by my standards.

C had play therapy on Monday. He really seems to like to go. Maybe just having an outlet is enough for him. After months and months of stuggling with him, he has slept in his bed 2 nights in a row. It was a long process (like hours) but he fell asleep in his own bed and stayed there all night. He is also very adament that he does not want Madison in his room.

M is fumbling through potty training. She gets distracted by playing and forgets she has to go to the bathroom. Unless she is reminded, she does not make it in time. She also has her bottom 2-year molars coming in so she is really pleasant to be around.

I am still searching for work. I have good leads on 3 jobs and have interviewed for all of them but am now waiting to hear back. I wish they would just call so I can feel some sort of relief.

Things at home are stressful. I am starting to feel like a hired hand/maid/servant. I am getting virtually no help and no breaks. Between cooking, laundry, baths, kids, paying bills, etc...I have no time to myself.

No comments: