I forget how hard it is to adjust to working again. I think I was getting lazy being at home so long. Now I am just exhausted my the end the of the day. The kids seem to be adjusting well to being back at daycare full time. It helps that it so nice out and they can play outside.
I am still trying to figure out what to get C for his birthday. I wanted to get him a swing set but they are so expensive. I am also really lagging on the birthday party planning. I got the invites out but I have not done much else. Here is what I still have to do:
1. Get him his birthday present
2. Order his cake (and figure out where I am getting it from since he is having a Transformers party this year)
3. Figure out the menu (and how many people are coming)
4. Go grocery shopping
5. All the little stuff (cleaning the house, decorations, plates, etc)
I also realized that his party is during Cheesefest so I am sure the turnout will not be as good this year. I already know that a few people are not coming. We were planning on doing a bonfire later and inviting more people to come later but I don't know how that will work out with all the festivities going on in town. A lot of people in town live for that weekend. I am fine staying home...too many drunk people, too many fights and just too many people in general! I might take the kids to the parade or something.
I guess B is having his own party for C this year...mostly so his crazy ex can be there. They were kind enough to make sure I got an invite. I really liked how Crazy filled out the invites. But my favorite part was Given By: B and Crazy...
It is too bad that he is too dumb to realize that the kids do not like her. C could not get out of the car fast enough on Sunday...ironically, Crazy was with.
C has another therapy session in a week or so. Hopefully she has the letter for my court date.
I am also not doing very good on planning for that. It is on June 18th. I also sent an email to the attorney I have been talking to. She has been kind enough to steer me in the right direction and give me her point of view during this whole process. Since the courts are so unpredictable (and this particular judge), I want her opinion on how she thinks I will fair going in without an attorney and if she thinks my chances are better with an attorney. Hopefully she has some good advice for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment