I finally got the house cleaned today. I scrubbed and dusted and vacuumed and feel like I got the germs out. The windows are open and the last load of bedding is in the dryer. C is outside getting some fresh air...after being cooped up for a week. I hope he doesn't get too tired. M is super tired. She just got done watching Toy Story and she is laying on the floor singing "You've got a friend in me" over and over again. They are so cute sometimes.
No visitation this weekend. The story I got this morning was that his crazy ex explained that sometimes kids get sick and there is nothing you can do about it. Duh! Apparently he says I should thank her for the suggestion. Yeah right! I am sure this will come back and bite me when we go to court. "Gee judge, she didn't let me see my kids". Same story, different day. Oh well, the kids do not seem real upset about it. Right now I am trying to decide if I should hire an attorney so I can eliminate myself from this constant fight with him or gear up for another court battle. He is not getting overnights. There is no way the kids are ready for that yet. The don't like sleeping at Grandma's or S's or N's...the people that have always been a part of their lives. Why would they be ok sleeping at B's with a whole bunch a people that dropped into their lives 2 months ago? And while I am on the subject...why is my son asking me why "K's mommy doesn't wear pants at daddy's house"? Sounds like a great place for them to sleep! B says that C asks to stay every time visitation is over. Duh! What kid wants to go home? I am sure that if C had the emotional ability to realize the situation (going to sleep at daddy's right that second vs. coming home and sleeping in his bed) he would choose to come home. He cannot even get those kids to take a nap at his house. How does he expect them to go to sleep there? He doesn't have a room for them or their own beds. He has K, M and sometimes J still living there. J was just arrested and charged with credit card fraud. K switched schools because she was in jeopardy (or maybe it already happened) of getting kicked out of school because she missed 45 days of school! Where the hell are B and Crazy that she doesn't go to school? But of course, B is right in there smoothing everything over because he could not possible lose his dream of living vicariously through K. That whole family is a joke! I also wonder how they struggle so much to pay bills. What are they spending it on? I live by myself and pay all the bills by myself...on one income (or in my case, unemployment). He has a 2 income family, apparently M pays rent, he doesn't pay child support, he doesn't buy ANYTHING for C and M and he contributes nothing to this household. Crazy doesn't have a car as she cannot seem to manage to hold onto one without it getting repo'd (kind of like the 6 evictions she has had).
There is my rant for the day. I have been thinking about this since last night, pondering the pros and cons and what the heck I should do!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment