Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gratitude-Part 2

I might blog about something more exciting than this sometime in the near future but this week is busy and I do not have the energy to think of something good to write about.

5 Things:
1. Playing play-doh with the kids last night
2. Sleeping in just a little and using the snow as my excuse
3. The fab lunch I just had at work
4. I made it home last night and to work today without incident
5. Being able to get out of my super snowy driveway without getting stuck!

3 comments:

jenn said...

Good list. I especially like the part about sleeping in and blaming the snow. Sounds like something I would do (if we would get some snow).

Anonymous said...

Once winter rolls around, I'm grateful EVERY time I don't get stuck/slide into a snowdrift/360 on the highway....yeah I definitely feel you.

Single Working Mommy said...

I think that's a great list.

Also? I'm jealous of your fab lunch. I'm so broke that I've been eating canned soup everyday.