Thursday, May 29, 2008

Add another checkmark to my column...

Every once in a while, I like to go on the web and check public records for Minnesota and Wisconsin...the 2 states that B has lived in recently. I like to see if other stuff is happening that he is not telling me about (not that I would expect him to especially with all the court stuff going on).

I went on this morning to see if his recent eviction shows up and to see if he owes them money too. I forgot that B was living in MN at the time so I went to the WI site. Much to my surprise and dismay, B will be going to court on C's birthday because apparently he is issuing worthless checks. Nice huh?

I keep hoping for the best from him and keep getting the worst. I guess you could pretty much say that is how it has been since the day I met him.

Doesn't he understand that he has babies that need him? Or he just doesn't care because he is so consumed by himself?

On a positive note, both kids have been good lately but C has been awesome. He is almost back to his sweet little self again. He still has moments but he is so loving, always kissing and hugging me and so happy and upbeat. He has been playing well with the other kids at daycare. He has been sleeping in his own room and sleeping through the night. He has been going to bed without fighting, whining or crying. He has been getting up in the morning and getting dressed without any trouble. He has been listening when I ask him to do something (i.e. please go wash your hands and face and brush your teeth).

Life is pleasant again....

1 comment:

Dana said...

Thats Great News! It was sooo nice to see you and the kids this past weekend!!