Friday, June 6, 2008

And in this corner...

So, B has now decided (let me rephrase that...Crazy decided) that he wanted to keep our court date on June 18th. I knew it was too good to be true... It is kind of funny because he told me that he "doesn't want to fight with me anymore". Great! I am all for not fighting anymore. Yet, he files court papers asking for overnights when he has business asking for them...any responsible parent would see the instability in their life and the harm it would cause 2 young kids. So, because he filed paperwork and is sticking to our court date, I HAVE to file a Responsive Motion...it looks bad if I don't even bother. I did my paperwork, got it all signed and dropped it in the mail. Now he is angry because he can just "imagine what is in there". So he has the right to file paperwork but I don't have the right to disagree? Man, nothing changes with him.

For your entertainment, you can read part of my Responsive Motion above. Some encouragement that the judge will see my point of view would be nice... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy!! I know my dear husband told me i could leave with the kids and that he doesn't care.. Just a bunch of blah blah!!!
I think majority of men know that the kids belong with their mothers, but some men do not use their brain (the one on top) to their best ability.