Friday, June 13, 2008

Focus on the positive.

My new goal is to focus on the things that are positive and good. Thinking about everything is going wrong or could go wrong is really wearing on me.

My positive for today may not give us world peace or even make me smile all day, but it is helping right now.

I put on some jeans this morning that I have not worn since pre-C days. OMG! I realize my body will NEVER look the same but I am fine with giving myself a pat on the back. Having 2 kids 15 months apart does a real number on your body. I have been struggling to lose this weight.

Starting weight (1/06) 212 lbs
Weight now 158 lbs

Total weight lose 54 lbs

I am still hoping to lose about 7-8 more.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Hey Ryan- Nice job on reaching your goal!!!!

Will you provide Erica with a link to the photos from the party, the email I have for her is wrong. Also, you can link the photos to your blog with the share button if you want to.

Thanks for my directional help

said...

Wow! Great job on losing the weight! You go girl!!!