1. This website is great. Especially if you are a huge fan of shoes. I found a lot of cute ones for $.99. You also get free shipping on order of $50 or more. Can you imagine how many shoes you could get?!?!? If you want to check it out, go HERE.
2. Another great site. This may not be the most glamorous or expensive makeup but for $1.00 what do you have to lose?? Some of us poor folk cannot afford MAC cosmetics and a trip to the Macy's counter. Check it out.
3. I like to have my eyebrows waxed. At a minimum, it costs me $10.00 and that is the price for a lower scale salon. That is insanity. $10.00 so they can rip the hair off my face. I found this instead. I have used it twice already and the results were awesome. I bought it for about $8.00 so it has paid for itself already.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Damn! Nothing's showing up on the clearance page!
Post a Comment