I got an award a few days ago. I said I was going to think about who to give it to. That was not entirely true. I just did not have time to decide on 3 people, add the links, blah, blah, blah. But I really did think about it. It is hard to decide who I consider magical. Most people I encounter on here and on message boards are all magical, for different reasons. But, I will pass this on to 3 people:
1. Dana: She is my sis, I wrote about her already. She is just magical, to everyone she meets.
2. E: We have been friends for forever (like 23 years) so she HAS to be magical. Why else would I keep her around??? :)
3. Kasey: I have "known" her for a while. She has smart answers, she is patient and she is positive.
I am passing the torch....
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats to you and the other bling winners! But...what about the lawyer update?!?
Post a Comment