
Thank you Hanna. I am honored that you chose me. I am honored that I am "magical". I am glad to bring everyone some inspiration, although I don't feel very inspirational right now!
I appreciated the honesty of your post and providing others with the courage they needed to write about their own experience. As you so eloquently put it: This world needs more magic, and I’ll keep trying to do my part.
I have not decided yet who I am passing them on to. So I will have to return later after I do some pondering...
3 comments:
NO problem, hun. So glad to have found another single mom blogger out there, and you totally deserve it!
Congrats!!
Congrats R :0)
You are magical girlfriend :0) Magic happens all around us every day, and you are definitely part of that, in my world and lots of other peoples'.
1.4.3
Post a Comment