
I think I am losing my mind...
My attempt at surviving single motherhood...
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"
"Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you."
"Life is simple, its just not easy."
"People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead."
"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."
"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best."
-Marilyn Monroe
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
No comments:
Post a Comment