Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Who Can I Thank?

Not only was someone smart enough to create the internet (which is amazing in itself), someone was smart enough to start this crazy blogging trend. My blog list gets longer and longer and my productivity gets shorter and shorter. Is there such a thing as "Blogging Anonymous"?

If anyone stops by here because I stopped by yours...all I can say is thanks.

Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

justme said...

Hey,

Just wanted to say sweet new background!

I was gonna call you on my way home today but left my phone at home this morning (UGH). Will call you tomorrow on my way home.

Finally got my puter back up and running at home. YAY!

hugs and stuff...E

Anonymous said...

Ditto to you too. Thanks for stopping by my bloglet. Its nice to see all us single moms out there rockin' the world.