Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This Afternoon

Everything was ok at the doctor. I will go back in 6 weeks. No worries at this point and no problems.

I have some stuff rolling around in my head but nothing I feel passionate about. In other words, I am not poting anything long right now. Maybe later. I went to sleep at 2:30 this morning so I think some rest is in order tonight!

I have talked before about my obsession with music. I am so into this song right now. I could just cry when I hear it. It is that beautiful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're alright! Get some rest!!

Single Working Mommy said...

I'm glad you are OK and the doctor didn't find anything wrong. However, if you are still feeling funky after a few days, I urge you to get a second opinion. If there's one good thing to come out of all my medical misadventures, it's that.

If you like that song, check out the Kate Bush version. Gosh, it gives me shivers every time I hear it.

Kori said...

Sleep well, eat well, try to take care of yourself as best as you can.

April said...

A lot of people I know, including myself, are having trouble with posting right now. Must be something in the air. Or in the stars.