It is almost time to head out of work and I should do something productive but I just do not feel like it. The weather is not good today. It has been raining/freezing rain/sleeting since this morning. It has been cloudy all day. It makes me tired and unhappy.
I have been trying to read my horoscope every morning. Sometimes it just starts my day right. Here are the last few that I kept:
"Your hard efforts to improve your life are finally showing results, dear Scorpio. And this is just the boost you've needed, as some people set your self-confidence a bit on edge. Just don't let others destroy your vision of happiness. Continue to walk toward your goal and don't hesitate when small obstacles appear left and right."
"You have a tendency to want to explain everything that goes on around you, dear Scorpio. You rationalize everything in an instant, and group all your experiences into great theories. But you have been very quiet for quite some time now. It's as if something were keeping you from opening your mouth and speaking. Today, you'll get a few words in, don't worry."
I was also noticing that I have a lot of unpublished posts. Some are good, some are bad. I kind of like knowing they are there....
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Why are they unpublished? Was it just something you needed to get out by writing but didn't want to post??
Just curious...
I think they were just something I needed to get out.
My Scorpio rising must be responsible for wanting explanations for everything.
The first one - the one about your hard efforts finally showing results. FWIW, I totally agree with that!
Post a Comment