Thursday, October 2, 2008

Daily Horoscope

Your heart is in the right place today, dear Scorpio, so feel free to share your good mood with others. Keep things simple and straightforward. Try not to complicate any issue with unnecessary garble. Streamline your thoughts and actions. You will find that you can be much more efficient when you cut out those aspects of your life that are not pertinent or absolutely necessary. Follow your heart at all times.

I wouldn't say I am in a good mood today but I feel a little more centered today. I feel like I know what I want to do and what I need to do. I feel like I need to start eliminating insincere people from my life. It may hurt but I think after 29 years, I should be able to expect a little more from these people. Especially considering that they have offered me little in 29 years but have taken a lot.

When I went through my last difficult time (before I had my kids), I told myself that I was not going to get myself into that situation again. I wasn't going to make myself available to certain people with the hopes that if I really needed them down the road, they would step up to the plate. They did not last time so why would I expect something better from them this time?

I have found myself in a really weird situation. Do I accept them for who they are or do I expect better from them? How can they expect better from me when they will not be better themselves?

I think my family will be another post...

1 comment:

Ms Crazy Princess said...

I honestly don't have much to say, I just wanted to try to show you some support. I also wanted to point out in your horoscope.. it says.. "Follow your heart." Make sure you do that.
I know that I can't (none of us can) be there for you.. but I am here, on the other end of the computer, thinking about you and your kids, wishing you the best of luck, worrying about you, and having faith in you. I know you are a strong single mama.. otherwise, why the hell did you make that post? ;) But really, have some faith, and it will all eventually work out. It will take time, but I believe it will be okay. You have to believe that too.