Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Love Horoscopes

There is a great deal of grounding energy in your world today, dear Scorpio, which might be working to smother your fire. Whatever happens, don't let the embers burn out. One of the great assets you bring to the group is a strong dynamism that is required to give people the courage to change. Be a fighter in the ring. Remember that at the end of the day, you need only be satisfied with the performance of one person: yourself.

1 comment:

justme said...

Hey,

Along the line of horoscopes, I called Lisa today and got the appt set up for your Soul Portrait on Nov 8. I am SOO excited for you to go. I think (and hope) it will be a healing, inspiring experience for you!!

The appt is at 1pm in Lake City, so now I need help finding someone to watch your kids...We would have to leave my place about noon, I can drive from here...thought we could do late lunch afterward? We will talk more about it.

I hope Miss M's birthday was FABULOUS today, can't wait to see you all on Saturday. Don't forget to let me know if I can help in any way.

I will talk to you tomorrow :)