Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just A Thought...

Just thinking how funny it is that some people have such a hard time ending a conversation. Here is an example:

"It was nice talking to you."

"It was nice chatting with you too."

"We will have to make sure we stay in touch."

"That would be nice."

"Maybe I will give you a call next week."

"Ok. That sounds good."

"I will talk to you later."

"Ok. See ya."

"Have a great day."

"You too."

"Ok."

"Ok."

"Ok. Well...bye."

"Bye."

You ever call those certain people and know it is going to be a long conversation? And know that the good-bye is going to take 10 minutes?

4 comments:

April said...

This is one of the reasons I prefer emails to phone conversations!

jenn said...

I'm so awkward on the phone. Even with really good friends. I hate phones.

Single Working Mommy said...

If it's a cell phone, just hang up and pretend the phone call dropped!

Ms Crazy Princess said...

I have wayyyy too many of those in my life.