I am having some recent difficulties with certain members of my family. I had thought that not blogging would give me some privacy and peace. I did not think about the fact that I cannot vent any longer. I do not want to share my blog or my thoughts and feelings with these people (which I will explain in my first private post) so I have no choice...
I am going to continue blogging but I am going private.
Anyone that wants to keep reading it, let me know and I will add you to the list of approved readers.
** Update: I need your email address in order to add you on the list so leave in the comments (if you feel comfortable). I feel so honored...I have a following...lol. I appreciate your support during this hard time. **
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I want to read!!!
Pleease, pretty please, let me read. :)
I would be honored.
I've never commented before, but I wanted to take the time now to say that my heart goes out to you. I'm not sure how I stumbled acorr your blog, but I have been riveted ever since. I am pulling for you and your children.
I would love to continue reading also. I totally understand the privacy thing. There are times that I wish that I had never told anyone that I blog.
jennlee_123@yahoo.com
I got the invite! Yeay!
Post a Comment