Saturday, September 27, 2008

I Should Be Sleeping

But here I am on my blog. Ha! I have a lot of stuff rolling around in my head right now. It has been there all day.It is not good, it is not bad. It just is. Know what I mean? I am going to blog about them. I have not decided yet if I am going to post them or just write them for the sake of writing them. I am still working everything around in my head and trying to make it coherent. I also have an almost 3 year old yammering in my ear right now about everything under the sun. Man that girl can talk. You would think her mouth would get tired. I am surprised my ears are not bleeding. She has been talking non-stop for at least an hour.

I am off to take my special night-night medicine and get some sleep (thanks Doc).

2 comments:

April said...

Hope you're feeling rested today.

Shelby said...

Hope things are better this morning! I remember the day's of little children! Believe me, it is easier when they are little because when they mouth off when they are older it is harder to get them under control! Sending good vibes your way!