It has been a rough week so far. For me and for the kids. The kids had their interview with Social Services yesterday morning. The investigator with the P.D. was there. They both did really good and I thought we were going to be ok. But C had therapy yesterday afternoon and his therapist said he was very upset and emotional.
This morning we met the guardian ad litem. She is nice and the kids liked her. She said she is asking the judge for no change tomorrow. So no visitation and no contact. I am sure that will not last forever but it is good enough for now.
Tomorrow morning I have court for the OFP. I do not really have to bring anything. The GAL is taking care of everything re: the kids.
Friday morning I have court again. Hopefully this one goes smooth too.
The kids are still having a rough time. I am still having a rough time. I got my one day of peace and the darkness crashed on us once again.
But, we will just take it step by step and day by day. I am formulating a plan. I am going to plan stuff and be busy. I am going to start working out with my sis. We will motivate each other.
I will give everyone an update after court tomorrow.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This actually all sounds like positive stuff! Keep on keeping on, you are doing SO great! I know it doesn't feel like, I know you are having SUCH a hard time, but you are SO on the right track! Would you be offended if I said I am proud of you? Becuase any mama who has it in her to keep fighting for her kids is freaking awesome.
That's all you can do is take it one moment, one hour, one day at a time. And LOVE your kids girl. Lots of love and hugs... you sound like you are doing just wonderful for them. I am amazed at how strong you are! They are completely blessed to have you as their mother.
Good luck at court. I don't know if you read my blog, but I have started my own court process, so I feel you. Keep doing what you are doing, and being an awesome mom.
Post a Comment