Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random Thoughts

I worked out last night for a while. Hopefully I will stay on track with that.

I went to the doctor today. I am still not feeling good. I have bronchitis. She gave me antibiotics, an inhaler and some cough medicine.

I am trying to find a sitter (or a couple) for the kids. I want to have a few people I can call if I want to make plans, etc.

I have not talked to V at all since our short conversation Monday. Nothing. No texts, no phone calls. Yeah me! I do not have much feeling about it. Anger is probably the only thing I am still holding onto. But I am sure that will slowly dissipate as time goes on. He has one last thing at my house. As soon as he comes and gets that, I will be totally and completely free of him.

I was supposed to have court yesterday but B still had not been served so it was moved to the 1st. I need to try and get a letter from C's therapist before then.

I was thinking about staying at my sister's house for a few days. Get through this weekend, come up with a schedule for me and the kids and start next week fresh. It was not received with a very warm reception. I will figure out something else. I feel myself slowly drifting towards a better place. If I can get everything figured out and in place, I will feel much better.

I was hoping to get some plans together for this weekend but that does not seem to be working out at this point.

I figured out today that I am really tired of doing favors for people. Even now, people ask me for favors. Hey, I know I have done nothing for you BUT can you do me a favor? I get the give/take part of family and friendship but the idea behind it (for those of you confused) is you take something but then give some back. Get it?

5 comments:

Kori said...

You sound like you are in a good place today; maybe not great happy woo woo but more centered; glad to hear it. And even thought the waiting sucks, maybe the extension will be good in terms of being able to get a letter from C's therapist. Keep it up! :0

said...

Yep, my immunity was always the first to go when I was depressed. At least you're doing what you can to take care of yourself.

Hugs!

Dana said...

Ryan - WE could get together this weekend if you would like. I was actually planning on calling you about that tonight. I could come down or you could come up here. maybe take the kids to the zoo or something. I will give you a call when I am done with work

April said...

I hope you feel better soon. You certainly sound like you're in a better place right now.

Anonymous said...

I think blogging definitely helps you organize your thoughts, which gives you little sense of clarity and relief.

I feel you on handing out the favors and never getting any back. Its an unfair currency exchange.