Thursday, September 18, 2008

More Updates

The P.D. just called. C's interview with Social Services was inconclusive so they cannot and will not pursue criminal charges against B. The investigator is still meeting with him tomorrow but doesn't expect B to disclose anything.

Hopefully the GAL will still stick with her no contact ruling next week when we go to court.

*sigh*

5 comments:

said...

*hugs!*

justme said...

Oh R. That's very dissapointing and irritating. I am praying that the GAL sticks with the no contact, and the judge signs it and gives C (and M) some time to get through this and social services time to investigate this further.

I will see you in a bit.

Anonymous said...

Grrr. I'm praying for Justice for you.

April said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you the best next week.

Kori said...

It seems like it takes a LOT before someone will actually be arrested for abuse; it is so frustrating and SCARY! Don't give up; you have had some progress and with hope, the next week will bring a little more. I am thinking of you a ton lately!