I don't know how much more I want to say about it. There is progress and things are happening. It is a lot harder than I thought it would be.
I am surviving (I think). I am trying to stay busy and keep my mind occupied.
I have yet to figure out a way to work through my own feelings so I can help the kiddos.
But I am working on it, we are making progress and everything is CHAOS right now!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Progress, my dear, not perfection. Each step you take forward, however small, leads to resolution. Email if you need to vent more personally, I promise I won't inundate you like I did last time! :)
You ARE surviving. And you will. And we'll be here. (Are Kori and I scaring you yet?)
Progress is good! Surviving is good! You are doing good! Pat yourself on the back for being stronger than you ever thought was possible.
Like you told me... things are possible, you just have to work through them! And I am sure you can do it.
One day at a time. Don't worry about anything past that right now. Just work on today.
Post a Comment