Friday, September 12, 2008

Nothing New

Still waiting and worrying. I have received good news and bad news this past week and I am hoping for some really good news today. If not, I am sure I will be back on here raging against the injustices of this world.

I am looking forward to the weekend and hope (need, actually) to get the kids out of the house.

We stayed busy last night and the difference in our moods this morning was amazing. My mom invited us for dinner. Obviously, they really needed some time away from home. So, now I need to come up with some sort of plan or schedule. As much as I would like to hide out at home (and will still try as much as possible), I really need some company and companionship.

I don't necessarily want to always be DOING something and spending money but I think we just need to be somewhere besides home. I think it has a lot of bad memories for all of us right now.

I realized this morning that, although I do not want to resume the relationship I had with V, I cannot find the closure I need. I think all the wounds I have right now are mixing in with each other and I cannot separate them. I also don't know how that is possible. "Hey, heart and mind, be really upset about this but not about that." I just do not see that happening. I am not sure how I am going to fix it.

I don't really have the heart or the energy to blog about anything else right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Hugs and here's to a wonderful weekend! You are doing the right thing, taking one day at a time and blogging about it. We don't mind the rants, its all good.

Kori said...

All I can do is agree with the above post; and say that a change of scenery is not just a luxury but a necessity. I know you feel like you want to isolate right now, but it isn't goof for you and it certianly isn't good for the kids. You are on the right track, you really, really are.

April said...

Ditto to everything Kori and pisceshanna said.