Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF

I am glad that the weekend is here. I really need some time gather my thoughts.

I am coping with the relationship thing. I feel much better about it this week and feel MUCH stronger in regards to that. I feel like we did what was best for us at that time. And honestly, with everything else going on, I have no time to devote to a relationship.

The situation with the kids is rough. Dealing with social services sucks. I have never been so angry and frustrated about our legal system as I am right now. I have been given the run-around by every possible person.

But, I am not giving up hope. I am going to hold to the fact that "something" will happen. My kids will be ok. I will remain strong. We will get through this.

Sounds good, doesn't it? Let's hope I can hold up my end of the deal.

6 comments:

Kori said...

Rememeber to breathe. Thake today and do with it what you can, and then get up and so the same thing tomorrow; I wish I could say more, but just know it will in the end be okay.

Anonymous said...

I hope your weekend is better than last. I have a good feeling about this weekend, but eagerness usually shoots me in the foot. We single moms have learned to quiet anticipation to mask disapointment, eh?
TGIF!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you this weekend!

Ms Crazy Princess said...

You'll get through it. There's no way to go other than through it. But it'll be okay in the end. Just keep that in mind.

jenn said...

Hope your weekend was good and relaxing. You deserve it.

April said...

Best wishes to you.